The SILTEC cable management system consists of wire mesh and cable trays that are all developed to optimise function while emphasising simplicity as well as accessibility for thorough cleaning and heat dissipation.
We provide the following cable trays:
Materials and Durability of the Cable Management System
SILTEC cable trays are long-life quality products made from first class steel to prevent any corroding tendency and to ensure an outstanding chemical resistance. The cable management systems consists of wire trays that comes in a variety of sizes – we can even manufacture a cable management system that is tailormade to your requirements and specifications.
- SILTEC cable trays are produced in Stainless steel 316 or 304
Wire mesh and cable trays in many dimensions
Our cable trays are delivered in lengths of 3000 mm. The width varies from 25 mm to 600 mm and the height from 25 mm to 125 mm. Cable trays in user-specified dimension are available upon request. All cable trays are made from round materials which are gentle to cables and tubes. Cable trays with lock are patented cable trays where the cables are easily accessible for cleaning while still secured.
A flexible cable management system in high quality
Our cable management system provides the optimal conditions for cables and tubes and is extremely flexible. The system has the following advantages:
- It is easy to replace cables in the system, as each cable is traceable from one end to the other
- The flexible cable management system is perfect for installations where cables or tubes are moved frequently
- No tools are needed when fastening cables in the cable management system
- The system is manufactured from rounded wire mesh, protecting soft cables and tubes
- The open design of the system makes for easy cleaning
Need more information?
If your have further questions about our cable management system, then please contact us at (+1) 425 508 8984 – we are looking forward to hearing from you.